- Pour 1 1/4 cup (310mL) of the water into a smaller bowl and sprinkle the gelatine about the surface area in an even layer. Established aside for 10 minutes, to soften.
- Blend the raspberries, remaining water, maple syrup, and lemon juice in a tiny saucepan. Gently simmer for 5 minutes, right up until berries soften and release their juice.
- Strain by means of a fine mesh sleeve, working with a spoon to push and scrape the raspberry pump to make sure you get all of the juice.
- Incorporate the softened gelatine to the hot raspberry juice and stir until finally dissolved. Set apart to neat to room temperature.
- Insert the COLLAGEN liquid and DEEP COLLAGEN powder and stir to merge.
- Pour into three ice cube trays or silicone moulds. Alternatively, combination can be set in a little tray and later on reduce into cubes.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until finally completely established.
- To un-mould, dip the foundation of the trays into boiling drinking water to loosen. Using your fingertips, carefully pull the collagen gummies absent from the edge of the silicon moulds, to launch the seal. Invert to turn out the gummies.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 months.
Shop much more The Elegance Chef merchandise at the official site, here.