Skin lightening can be done through various methods. Some of them includes the use of certain beauty product whereas some include easy home remedies. As compared to chemical & cosmetic means the best option is to opt for natural products. Let’s check out how to make your skin lighter with the help of home remedies.
Home tips are inexpensive as well as safe to try. Here are some tips to fight hyper pigmentation:
* You may dry some orange peels. When they get dried up completely, grind them and make its powder. Add some raw milk to this powder and apply this paste on your skin daily. Wash off your face after it dries.
* You may also use the sandalwood powder. Add some lemon juice, cucumber juice and tomato juice to this powder. Apply this paste on your skin. It surely helps you to make your skin lighter.
* Gram flour can also be used as it has whitening agents. Take 2 spoons of this flour, add some turmeric powder to it and also add few lemon juice drops. Use this paste on your skin. It can also be applied on the whole body every day.
* Soak some almonds overnight. Peel these almonds in morning and make a paste. Add some honey to this paste. Use this over the face and scrub when it dries.
* Potatoes are also considered to have the bleaching agents. You may use the juice to get an even color. It reduces pigmentation & blemishes. You may apply this juice every day.
Apart from these tips you also require to drink lots of water every day. This would help you get rid of most of the skin issues naturally. Meladerm is also a natural treatment the can be applied in order to whiten the color. This cream is a combination of all natural herbs that lightens the skin tone in 14 days.